Today I am excited to share with you products I have not been able to get enough of! From apps to make-up, here is what I have been loving.
- bareMinerals bareSkin : bareMinerals is not lying to you when they market this foundation as “bare skin.” This foundation has a, what I thought was a surprising , amount of coverage for a product that looks natural and feels wonderfully weightless.
- Pumpkin Oil : I do not think I can say enough, or do enough with this stuff. It has truly changed my beauty routine. I put it in my hair because it helps with hair growth. It wipes off my makeup AMAZINGLY. Whenever I have dry patches of skin I apply it as well and it rids me of my unsightly flakes quickly. It’s also supposed to help with wrinkles, but I can’t speak to that. My husband even uses it!
- Down Dog: Down Dog is an app that generates yoga routines for you. You pick the level you want, Beginner 1 to Advanced, and the length you want 15 to 80 minutes. It provides a soothing music playlist, and you can even pick the pace you go at. I have never consistently done yoga, but Down Dog has totally changed that for me. I can feel the difference when I skip even a day. The best part is it doesn’t feel like a workout, but it totally is! I love to use it as a warm up in my routine.
- Speaking of my routine…I would be lost without 30 Day Fitness Challenge. This app gives me the accountability, guidance, and motivation I need to get up off my butt. It makes workout plans for you for each day, each level divided into 30 days.
- Kate Spade Rainer Lane Stacy Wallet: There is not much I can say about this holographic wallet other than it is beautiful, it’s a perfect size, and it is easier to clean than other leather wallets. It is not too big, but it has a decent amount of space for all cards, cash, and coins. It’s slick outside is also able to be wiped down if need be. Basically, this wallet is equal parts fun and practicality.
- adidas NEO Lite Racer: These are hands down the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. ‘Nough said.
- Ted Dekker: Lately, I have not been reading much at all. I can’t seem to get into anything, and it seems like anytime I have downtime…I just fall asleep. Reading is something that is important to me, and has always brought me a great deal of joy, so I have been thinking about books that I just couldn’t put down in the past. If you are an avid reader looking for a new book, or someone who hates reading, I recommend whole heartedly you check out any and all Ted Dekker books. He is an amazing author who writes fantasy to thrillers. He is unique, compelling, and thought-provoking.
I hope you guys end up loving these products the way I do! Links are down below!
lots of love,
1. Bare Minerals BareSkin Pure Serum Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Bare Shell 02 1.0 oz
2.Organic PUMPKIN SEED OIL grown in USA – 4 oz. Dark Glass Bottle with Glass Eye Dropper | Highest Quality 100% Pure , Unrefined , Cold Pressed Oil
3. Down Dog: Great Yoga Anywhere
4.30 Day Fit Challenges Workout
5.Rainer Lane Stacy Wallet, Pale Pink, One Size
6.adidas NEO Women’s Lite Racer W Casual Sneaker,Black/Black/White,8 M US